RULES OF THE CAMPGROUND
For YOUR SAFETY AND ENJOYMENT, PLEASE ABIDE BY THE RULES OF OUR CAMPGROUND. NO REFUNDS!
1. ALL CAMPERS AND VISITORS MUST BE REGISTERED. Wristbands will be issued and MUST be worn while on the premises. This includes ANYONE using our landing. Without a wristband you are considered trespassing.
Camping Fees are per unit. One family per unit. (2 adults and their 2 minor children)
All campers are responsible for their guests. Only 2 cars per site. 2 night minimum stay on weekends.
2. CHECK OUT TIME: Check out time is 1:00 PM. Please leave your site clean. CHECK IN TIME: 1:00 PM
3. QUIET HOUR: Quiet hour is 10:30 PM on weekdays and 11:00 PM on weekends. All noise must be held to a minimum for those campers who wish to rest. All radios, stereos, etc, are to be shut OFF at 11:00 PM. Anyone causing a disturbance or damaging property will be vacated from the dusk.
4. FIRES: Clean fires are permitted in fire rings only. NO GARBAGE. Please do not move fire rings . Please do not leave fires unattended. No cutting of trees, etc in campground. Firewood CANNOT be brought from more than 10 miles from the campground. Please see DNR regulations for more information. We selll firewood for $10 a wheelbarrow full on premises.
5. PETS: Pets must be kept on a leash at all times. Please do not leave pets unattended. Please clean up after your pets! Only TWO pets per site. Pets are not allowed in the restrooms. We will not tolerate barking dogs.
6. CHILDREN: Adults are responsible for their children. Minor children should be at their campsites by 10:00 PM. Please do not leave your children at the campground unattended. Parks close at dusk.
7. SPEED LIMITS: Speed limit is 5 miles per hour in the campground.
8. TRASH: Dumpsters are provided at the exit of the campground. Please help us out by using the dumpsters. One is for recyclables, one is for garbage. Please keep campsite neat and clean. Please recycle. We will not accept refuse if it is not sorted. You may co-mingle recyclables.
9. FISHING: You need a Wisconsin fishing license to fish the Sugar River. All DNR regulations as far as size and lengths of fish should be observed. Please put garbage from fish in plastic bags and place in the dumpster.
10. MOTORIZED VEHICLES: No mopeds, mini bikes, dirt bikes, 4 wheelers, etc are allowed. Motorcycles can be used as transportation to and from the campground. Please observe our quiet times.
11. FIREARMS: Absolutely no firearms, illegal fireworks, etc allowed in the campground.
12. INSURANCE: It is mandatory that you have insurance on your unit.
13. GOLF CARTS: Only one golf cart per site. Only persons with a valid state drivers license will be allowed to operate the golf cart. Please limit the number of passengers to the number of seats on the cart. Speed Limit is 5 MPH.
14. ENFORCEMENT: This will be done in equity. Serious offenders will be asked to remove their units and belongings from the property known as Sweet Minihaha Campground.
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THE MANAGEMENT AND OWNERS OF THE PARK ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOSS DUE TO FIRE, THEFT, ACCIDENTS, FLOODS, ETC.
YOU ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT PEOPLE TO US. IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM….TELL US. IF YOU HAD AN ENJOYABLE TIME……..TELL A FRIEND!
A DETAILED LIST OF ALL RATES AND RULES IS LOCATED IN THE OFFICE.